TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Authenticom is looking for an Infrastructure Technology Support Specialist! We are seeking a team member who will embrace our values of collaboration, agility, respect, innovation, and transparency. We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. The ideal candidate has proven experience in delivering extraordinary experiences for both internal and external customers. This person is an enthusiastic self-starter who is highly motivated and driven. A strong problem solver with a desire to learn and grow. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate collaborates well with team members and seeks to improve processes. This person will:
1. Provide technical support to local and remote end users regarding software, hardware, telephony, and network related matters; Establish and maintain connectivity of systems.
2. Respond to user requests and answer questions; Document and maintain a record of reported trouble in a tracking database; follow-up as necessary.
3. Install and configure applications, system software and hardware; document processes and maintain configuration records.
4. Support desktop computers, tablets, servers, storage, printers, network routers, switches and devices, phones, smartphones, software deployment and licensing, security updates, and patches.
5. Perform regular maintenance and updates for equipment.
6. Monitor antivirus software and updates.
7. Perform additions, moves, and changes to phone system and voicemail; Troubleshoot reported telephony issues.
8. Diagnose and resolve various equipment problems.
9. Identify and refer/escalate unresolved hardware and software problems for resolution.
10. Maintain an adequate spare parts inventory of systems and component parts needed by users.
11. Create and maintain users, directories, security rights and printer configurations.
12. Be capable to assist in project deployments by planning and completing individual contributor tasks.
Requires an Associate Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Networking, Information Technology, or Computer Science; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A minimum of one (1) year experience in information technology support role.
*Will consider other acceptable equivalent combination of experience and training
AddressLa Crosse, WI
Get fresh Technology Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.