TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (TSR)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Authenticom is GROWING! Be a part of our Client Services team who are responsible for the review and resolution of client issues, which may be reported via a client portal, email, on-line chat, or other means. The TSR will also administer case set-up and order processing for a variety of clients.
The Technical Service Representative will:
- Complete tickets and order fulfillment daily according to department policies or Client Service Level Agreement for Authenticom’s non-technical and limited technical.
- Prioritize daily work using department rules and accept work overflow when needed.
- Communicate with dealers/vendors using email and phone.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internally and externally.
- Seek assistance for unresolved client issues from designated associate(s).
- Stay current with product information, changes, and updates.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of assigned client relationships.
- Record client interactions, such as: details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well actions taken.
- Participate in 30/60/90/180 plan reviews with dealers and/or vendors.
- Monitor client delivery failures, resolve issues, and re-delivers files.
- Identify areas for process improvement.
The right candidate will have a high school diploma or evquivalent; an Associates Degree in Business, IT or related major preferred. They will also have a minimum of three (3) years in customer contact or customer service role.
Authenticom offers full medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as company-paid life insurance and disability. We are currently working 100% remote. Our company values are not just words but the way we work: collaboration, agile, respect, innovative, and transparency. Apply today!
AddressLa Crosse, WI
TechnologyView all jobs at Authenticom