The Escrow Receptionist is one of the most critical positions as it is the first impression of the company’s professionalism, appearance and organization. Although this position does not require complete knowledge of the opening, processing and closing of the escrow transactions it is imperative this person has some knowledge of the escrow/real estate terminology. This knowledge will become a valuable tool to enable the customer to feel secure they will be directed to the proper department to resolve their questions and concerns.
This person will be responsible to carry out duties that range from direct customer interaction to housekeeping duties, all of which are imperative to an organized escrow officer and these need to be completed in a timely manner with a positive attitude. This person will need to have good “people” skills the ability to think quickly and react with a positive attitude when confronted by any situation at the front desk, either by visit or telephone call from a customer/ client or public this will be one of the most rewarding and challenging requirements of this position.
The Escrow Receptionist/Front Desk must possess very good communication skills and the ability to listen and make the best decision for the situation as presented by the customer/client or public and the following:
· Basic prior front/desk or office/clerical experience in a related field will be greatly beneficial to this position and some knowledge of the real estate terminology will be an asset
· Basic computer skills and word processing knowledge, basic knowledge of all office machines i.e. copy machine, fax machine, postage machine, calculator, etc.
· Ability to understand the importance of Privacy of the Company Policies, Forms, Meetings, Wages including all Escrow Transactions and Clients Identity or related information.
· Ability to comprehend instructions either written or verbal with ease and complete them from start to finish.
· The ability to decipher when they have been given an instruction to carry out that is in violation of the law or inappropriate to our company and report this immediately to direct supervisor
· Good Organizational Skills
· Basic Writing and Mathematical Skills
· Ability to prioritize work as to the importance of each task they have been instructed to perform
· Dress in professional attire
Join our growing team. Apply today!