Marketing Automations Specialist (HubSpot)
- Posted: August 11, 2022
AustinPeopleWorks is partnering with a world leader in delivering quality nutritional formulas that supports optimal health! We're helping them find a new Marketing Automations Specialist (HubSpot) to join their passionate team of professionals committed to unlimited wellness potential.
About the Company
The Company is a leading manufacturer of premier quality nutritional supplements sold exclusively to natural healthcare professionals in the U.S. and abroad. They are internationally recognized for the prestigious quality of their products, including ingredient integrity, full label disclosure, excellence in GMP manufacturing practices, and quality control. The Company's mission is to empower every person to access their own limitless health potential, while upholding values of integrity, innovation, adaptability, inclusivity, transparency, accountability, relationships, and service.
The Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot) is responsible for helping shape and drive our marketing automation strategy and execute programs to increase sales lead generation.
They will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of the marketing automation programs in support of the Company's marketing and sales objectives. This role is responsible for the setup, maintenance, and reporting of ABM, email, webinar, live event, and integrated marketing programs and will optimize the HubSpot platform and integrations to improve the lead-to-close funnel, reduce churn, and grow loyalty.
Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of marketing automation HubSpot best practices and applies them to the execution of our programs in collaboration with regional marketing leaders and teams.
This position will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Uses HubSpot and other tools to build, deploy and monitor critical marketing programs, such as engagement programs, nurtures, trigger, and batch campaigns, drip campaigns, email, webinar, and live event programs
- Activities include program flow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads, lead scoring, data management, and custom report generation
- Partners with internal stakeholders to execute best-in-class HubSpot programs in support of the buyer's journey, including adoption, retention, and expansion initiatives
- Assists in demand generation data maintenance and hygiene within the automation tool, and is responsible for accurate segmentation, targeting, and reporting
- Implements marketing automation best practices and ensures proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch and A/B/n testing after deployment
- Establishes and delivers marketing reporting, dashboards, and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness
- Optimize email templates, campaign setups, event promotion, data management, and performance metrics
- Oversee strong data management and enrichment processes
- Ensure all tests and scaled approaches have clear measurement and tracked KPIs
- Identify cohorts and develop test campaigns with content and creative team
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and the ROI of marketing investments and provides analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in HubSpot
- Experience developing responsive HTML email templates
- Data-driven with ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of interface and data flow in HubSpot
- Strong writer for technical/training documents, best practices, and guidelines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
Work Environment and Schedule
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- 100% remote office work
- Onsite work as requested
- Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Broadband Internet access
Who is AustinPeopleWorks?
AustinPeopleWorksprovides interim HR services tocompanies that need to refine their HR and operational infrastructure. Sometimes(like for this position), we help them with the hiring process when they're ready for their next great hire.
BusinessView all jobs at AustinPeopleWorks