- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Develop, implement, and manage a sales and marketing plan within the assigned LLC that supports the LLC's strategic plan.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must satisfactorily perform each of the essential functions, duties and responsibilities listed below.
- Develops, implements, and manages area sales goals and strategies in support of regional goals and strategies.
- Assists in the development and management of quarterly sales forecasts for the area to ensure overall profitability.
- Identifies marketing opportunities in the area market while sustaining rapport with the current customer base to increase market share and ensure growth.
- Evaluates the competition to minimize the effects of competitive activity within the area.
- Assists in the development of key (multi-regional/national) accounts.
- Manages the sale of products and services within the area by maintaining pricing controls for the area.
- Directs all sales and technical efforts within the area to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates the handling of all complaints and/or incidents within the area.
- Manages area accounts receivables and coordinates with Location Manager on all COD accounts while ensuring compliance with all corporate and divisional financial policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by assuring safety and regulatory compliance (MSHA, OSHA, ATF, DOT, etc.) within the region.
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any of the marginal functions, duties and responsibilities listed below on a limited basis if a coworker is unavailable or unable to perform those functions, duties and responsibilities in question.
- Assist or perform duties of Tech Rep.
- Assist or perform the duties of Certified Blaster.
DECISION MAKING AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
Has overall responsibility for the following, as defined by corporate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Area forecasts and budgets.
- Pricing of all products and services provided within the area.
- Technical decisions provided within the area.
- Customer dissatisfaction (credit $ allowance) within the area.
- Development and distribution of Promotional items.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Outdoor climate and terrain. Exposure to dust, noise, oils, greases, and other debris.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, stoop, kneel balance and use hand tools or controls.
- Other elements of this position require a normal office environment and frequent use of computers and keyboards.
- Must be 21 as required by ATF.
Must have acquired, as a minimum, the following formal education.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) degree.
Must have acquired, as a minimum, the following experience.
- 5 years of industry specific or related industry experience.
- 3-5 years of management and/or sales experience
Licenses and Certification:
Must possess upon hire or acquire within 12 months of hire, the following
- Austin Powder Company or State Blasting Certification
- MSHA Safety and Health Training
Must demonstrate competency and proficiency in the following skills and/or abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively and present ideas and issues clearly in front of large and small audiences.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and alone.Ability to sell products and services of the Austin Powder Company.
- Comfortable working with vendors, government agencies, and all levels of Austin Powder Company Employees.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions in a hands-on environment.
- Ability to forecast sales and customer needs within the market.
- Ability to explain in detail current product and application of product /service.
- Ability to explain Equipment / vehicles used.
- Knowledge of applicable government and Austin Powder Company regulations.
- Ability to make / set / keep appointments without being late / causing an inconvenience to the customer.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; Excel & Outlook.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Austin Powder