CDL Class B DRIVER/OPERATOR
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
SIGN ON BONUS
CDL Class B DRIVER/OPERATOR
Complete our 3-minute mobile friendly application for a fulfilling career with growth and advancement opportunities.
Looking to get off the road and be home nightly, including weekends? Do you enjoy the outdoors and like working as part of a team? Are you looking for a company who believes in the power of its team, its family and works to promote from within? Then Austin Powder may have the opportunity for you!
The Austin Powder Company is a safety-first company who believes in the power of its team.
We are currently seeking an individual with a CDL to come work with our experienced and professional team. This teammate will be instrumental in the safe and reliable transportation and delivery of our products, become efficient in the operation of our mobile manufacturing units, provide labor support at job sites along with being part of our home base location's success.
We are hiring a full-time CDL Class B Driver/Operator to transport products, operate a mobile manufacturing vehicle, and provide labor support at job sites. This position offers a competitive wage and generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k), a flexible spending account, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term disability, and an employee assistance program (EAP). As an employee, you can take advantage of our employee referral program!
ABOUT AUSTIN POWDER
Our values of commitment to safety, attention to detail, and the power of family are the bedrock upon which our company's culture is built and has been that way for over 190 years. We truly value our team which is why we offer competitive opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Austin Powder manufactures a full line of commercial explosives and provides blasting services to customers in the quarrying, mining, construction, and oil and gas industries -- all for the purpose of providing aggregate, energy, and mineral products to consumers.
Day in the Life as a CDL Class B Driver/Operator Member:
- Safety is always priority in every work function.
- The CDL Driver/Operator will be working in the great outdoors in all-weather conditions, lifting and carrying approximately 50 pounds and doing a variety of hands-on physical tasks.
- This position is a blend of drive time and working with Blast Crew Team Members where you will be exposed to all aspects related to drilling and blasting, expanding your knowledge and providing the potential to propel you in your career with Austin Powder Company.
- This position includes working to complete required tasks at the Austin Powder location, as well as customer sites as needed under the direction of the Location Manager and/or Blaster in charge.
- Duties to include, complying with all regulatory requirements and company policies for the delivery of bulk and packaged explosives, operate mobile manufacturing equipment and provide labor support on job sites under direction of the Blaster in Charge.
- Duties will also include assisting as needed with the daily operation and maintenance of the Austin Powder location under the direction of the Location manager and/or Location foreman
What you need for the CDL B Driver / Operator /Crew Member opportunity:
- Valid Class-A or Class-B CDL license and clean driving record
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Hazmat, tanker, and air brake endorsements highly preferred (we can help you get there)
- Must meet requirements of all State and Federal explosive laws and qualify as an ATF explosive possessor
- Unrestricted for operating manual transmissions a plus
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (generally, starting early)
- Must meet the requirements of all State and Federal explosives laws and qualify as an ATF explosive possessor
- Reliable transportation
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this CDL Class B Driver/Operator position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Revision Date: 12/27/22
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Austin PowderWeare, NH
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.