- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thank you for your interest in Austin Lane Technologies!
Please complete the two-part survey below (~15-20 minutes) after you've finished submitting your application
Simply copy and paste this link into a new browser: https://go.apply.ci/s/4VPNTwS0cF
***Applications will not be considered with incomplete surveys***
In the fast-paced world of Austin Lane Technologies, you will collaborate with highly-skilled professionals and face new and exciting challenges daily. We are passionate about our work and are inspired by the impact our simple and powerful software has on our clients and their businesses. By joining the Austin Lane team, you will be provided with a world of opportunities.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization in which you can broaden your skills, expand your knowledge, develop partnerships, and make a positive impact, then Austin Lane is the right choice for your career. At Austin Lane, we pride ourselves in employing hard-working individuals who have superior communication skills with both technical and nontechnical personnel.
System Administrator will administer networks and be responsible for the operating systems and associated subsystems. Provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of multiple client systems. Client networks are primarily located in the North Texas area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Individual will perform customer service and organizational duties within professional environment with minimal supervision, providing technical support to assist in achieving the assigned departmental goals. In addition, this role includes:
- Evaluating complex business infrastructure
- Preparing cost effective network configurations and technology solutions
- Gathering and analyzing business / technical requirements and objectives, perform gap analysis, and provide recommended solutions
- Providing key decision support to clients
- Ability to work on multiple assigned projects
- Drives process improvement
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant combination of training and education
- Managed Service Provider experience preferred
- Microsoft MCSA/Azure or higher certification (must be able to obtain and/or maintain Microsoft related certifications as Austin Lane is a Gold Partner)
- 2-3 years of technical experience in network design and network support
- Knowledge of computer operating procedures and basic network protocols
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of application programming
- Knowledge of application, networking or system software products
- Knowledge of multiple backup technologies including Tape/Disk/Cloud and understanding on use cases each may be applied
- In-depth knowledge of multi-vendor environments
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012, 2012R2,2016,2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016/2019/365
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions such as Azure, DevOps, Microsoft 365, Intune
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Cyber Security Hardening Techniques & Best Practices
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Exhibit communications and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-orientated
Austin Lane Technologies Inc.
Get fresh Online Linux Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.