Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Director of Operations to join our senior leadership team. The person in this role will oversee, administer, direct and coordinate all operational activities of the organization and assist our Senior Vice President with strategic efforts as needed.
More specifically, this person will be tasked with:
- Overseeing the effective utilization of the organization's physical, financial and human resources.
- Enhancing operational effectiveness while emphasizing high-quality patient care and cost containment.
- Leading the administration of established policies and serving as the primary liaison between physicians and departments within the region.
- Participating, overseeing, interpreting and recommending changes to all clinical, subject to medical board approval, and business operational policies and procedures.
- Resolving problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment and supplies.
- Participating in the evolution and refinement of quality improvement processes.
- Maintaining compliance with governmental regulations and industry requirements.
- Coaching management level staff members including performance evaluation and growth.
- Assisting SVP in developing and implementing business plan along with the strategic plan.
We believe to be successful in this role, a person will need a minimum of 4 years of experience in health care management and previous experience in multi-site clinic operations. Experience with M&A and subsequent integration activities within health care organizations will be extremely helpful. A Bachelors' Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field is required. A Masters' Degree in one of these areas is strongly preferred.
We are looking for candidates with typical management level skills and abilities such as effective communication, strong relationship building and ability to work independently or within a team; coupled with the following:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of health care administration, fiscal management, human resource management, government regulations, compliance requirements and reimbursements.
- Ability to understand the financial and operational aspects of a health care institution and show demonstrated and measurable results and outcomes.
- Ability to effectively lead in a changing environment.
- Ability to create an atmosphere that encourages motivation, innovation, and high performance.
- Ability to perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Austin Gastroenterology