Austin Fitness Group Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Orangetheory Brand is…
- All about creating fun, exciting, and rewarding experiences for our members.
- The growth of our brand is expanding rapidly across the country and around the world.
- We are looking for successful and motivated people who want to improve themselves and their career.
- A passionate, optimistic, and detail-oriented person that can talk to anyone,
- Someone who would enjoy contributing to a world class fitness experience, or
- An individual who would go all in on an 80’s themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun.
Then YOU are probably the right person for our Orangetheory® Fitness team! As a member of our Orangetheory team you can use your talents to positively affect the lives of our members and staff on a daily basis!
If you are a Health Enthusiast who would like to help us in our mission to spread More Life to our members and community, we would like to hear from YOU!
As an OTF Head Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage time and motivate multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Head Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy, respectful OTF studio environment
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the OTF fitness staff using the OTF business model.
- Hires, trains and educates new OTF group personal coaches for success using OTF business model.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio.
- Responsible for marketing, community outreach and studio in reach to grow the business.
- Responsible for building OTF attendance, retaining current clientele and achieving monthly revenue budgets.
- Responsible for OTF training session schedule. Daily, Weekly and Monthly as well as management of the MBO system.
- Responsible for follow up communication with new, current and former OTF studio clients.
- Collects, reviews and coaches the personal training staff on program design and lesson plans.
- Conducts monthly fitness staff meetings and attends all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings.
- Handles member concerns in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution.
- Leads/instructs a minimum of 10 OTF training sessions per week including weekends if needed or instructed by your Studio Manager.
- Leads or assists Sales Associates with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying current with pricing options.
- Maintain current, active employee files for direct reports which include resume, CPR cards, fitness certifications, and various other management documents.
- Must be flexible and willing to weekends when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager.
- Provide routine cleaning and functionality of fitness facility and equipment.
- Ability to safely lift, push or pull up to 40lbs of fitness equipment.
- 3+ years of professional experience teaching and/or managing in the fitness industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Science related field of study preferred.
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education entity as followed; ACE (American Council on Exercise), ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine), AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America), NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine), NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
- Must hold current CPR/AED certification.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate an intermediate understanding of the science behind heart rate focused training as it applies to OTF workouts.
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in external (non-OTF) professional development such as, continuing education workshops and seminars.
Austin Fitness Group
EducationView all jobs at Austin Fitness Group