Mental Health Counselor
- $50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
We are looking for a full-time Mental Health Counselor to join our team in Austin, TX, US. This position calls for counseling services to be provided either in-person or remotely to children, teens, or adults. The ideal candidate should have a license in Psychology, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT, and being credentialed with insurance panels is preferred. The approximate caseload is 25 clients per week. If interested, please submit your CV and letter of interest for consideration.Compensation:
$50,000 - $100,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Provide counseling services- approximately 25 client hours per week
- Maintain appropriate clinical notes
- Attendance at monthly consultation group and staff meetings
- Must be a fully licensed Psychologist, LPA, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT
- Being fully credentialed with insurance panels is preferred, but not required
ACTA provides mental health assessment and treatment services to children and adults by expert practitioners in a compassionate, comfortable, and serene environment. ACTA was developed to meet the quickly growing demand for mental health services in Austin. It is our aim to make the highest standard of professional treatment and assessment services accessible to all members of our community.
Austin Center for Therapy and Assessment, LLCAustin, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.