MIG TIG Welder Fabricator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FABRICATOR WELDER skilled in MIG & TIG (skilled at welding aluminum)
Wanted, Experienced Fabricator Welder of Aluminum!
Rate of Pay: $22.00 – $28.00, based on skills level and experience.
· MIG and TIG aluminum welding experience (non-negotiable).
- Push Pull MIG Welding (Pulse MIG a plus) experience
· Onsite weld test required to demonstrate skills and use of equipment.
· Must possess skills to operate all shop equipment: MIG Welders, TIG Welders, Iron Worker, Band Saws, etc. (non- negotiable)
· Must be able to read and accurately measure within 1/16.”
· Basic mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals.
· Ability to perform precise measurements using tape measure, square, protractor, and digital levels.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. with regularly, and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
· Knowledge of welding machine settings, wire feeds, other welding equipment and shielding gas requirements.
· Experience in layout & Fabricating.
· Knowledge of shop tools.
· Dependable, Reliable and Punctual.
· Fabricate aluminum components, per prints.
· Fabricate components with minimal instruction.
· Determine best way to fabricate specific components.
· Work with design staff.
· Weld in a shop environment.
MIG and TIG welding of light gauge aluminum (and occasional structural steel) experience necessary for the successful applicants. Weld test required.
· Weekly pay, paid holidays, vacation time, medical benefits, 401 K (with match), tools furnished (except helmet).
· Reliable, Drug-Free, Willing to Work, and possess a valid NC Driver’s License.
Rate of Pay: $22.00 – $28.00, based on skill level and experience
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., occasional overtime, as needed.
Multi Divisional Company also fabricates Heavy Haul Truck Tarps, Tarping Systems and Industrial Canvas Products.
Austin Canvas & AwningWhy Work Here?
Austin has earned a reputation as a leader in Architectural Aluminum Fabrication and Finishing by investing in our Workers and Equipment.
Established in 1946, Austin Canvas & Awning has grown as a key Fabricator & Finisher of Custom Aluminum Extruded Canopy Systems (Aluma Shield®), Awnings, Trellis' and other Custom Architectural Elements. Servicing the New Construction, and the end user markets we are passionate about creating designs and solutions to meet our customer's needs, and inspiring their aesthetic desires. Multi Divisional Company also fabricates Heavy Haul Truck Tarps, Tarping Systems and Industrial Canvas Products.
2901 Stewart Creek BlvdCharlotte, NC