Operations Manager - Process Chemical Industry
Austin Allen Company, LLC Lexington, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operations Manager – Process Chemical Industry
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
We are recruiting for a growing client who needs an Operations Manager to provide leadership and management for all plant related activities. You’ll provide operational leadership of engineers and supervisors and will drive continuous improvement initiatives. You’ll need experience in operations management and technical support within a chemical manufacturing facility.
As the Operations Manager, you’ll report to the Plant Manager and will work regularly with supervisors, area process engineers, chemical operators, EHS, QC, Maintenance and staff support personnel. You will lead and drive operational excellence and manage practices, operating reliability and rates, costs which include yields, energy and labor while insuring a safe, compliant and environmentally sound facility. You will need to have working knowledge of PSM to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including OSHA, PSM and MOC documentation. This position is also responsible for managing the typical production activities such as cost control, annual budgeting, daily production and yield reports, accounting variances, development of SOP’s, training and disciplinary actions. You will also lead projects and provide input on design and installation.
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Paid Relocation to the Southern USA where you can enjoy fine dining, sports and entertainment.
Requirements for this Operations Manager role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required: Chemical Degree preferred
- 10 Years of Chemical manufacturing experience
- 5 years of operational Management experience
- Experience in establishing good manufacturing practices
- Experience in process design including batch and continuous operations, reactors, distillation and heat exchange systems
- Experience with troubleshooting and debottlenecking
- Experience working with operations personnel in a Union environment.
Austin Allen Company, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Austin Allen Company, LLC