- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to be a part of an award-winning company, where architects, engineers, and builders work together as one team? Do you dream about working minutes away from world-class fishing, golfing, rafting, and wine tasting? Look no further as Ausland Group is recognized as a "Top 100 Places to Work in Oregon" and many other recent awards and recognitions.
If you want to be part of an integrated team of design and construction professionals who are enthusiastic about solving problems and having fun, WE WANT YOU TO APPLY TODAY!
WHO WE ARE:
Established in 1947, Ausland Group is headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon, and serves clients throughout the greater Pacific Northwest. We are led by our progressive vision “To bring world-class development, locally scaled for our community.” With this, integration and innovation are a couple of the key core values that characterize our staff of architects, engineers, and construction professionals, working together as a team. The results? — aligned teams and outstanding client outcomes!
The position is salaried, full-time with benefits, located in Grants Pass, OR. Flexible schedule and partial-remote work available.
- Lead multi-disciplinary design process as Architect-of-Record for commercial, light-industrial, and multi-family construction projects in Oregon.
- Maintain high satisfaction of clients through superior service, timely production, prompt responsiveness, and a thorough understanding of client objectives.
- Foster coordination and collaboration with all design and construction team members.
- Ensure compliance of projects with agency regulations and building codes.
(full job description available upon request)
- Register Architect in the State of Oregon (or path of reciprocity)
- 10+ years experience managing projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and workflows.
- Experience with managing architectural staff and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Thorough understanding of building codes and knowledge of building construction details, materials, & methods.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Autodesk including CAD and Revit and MS Office Suite.
Our Mission: To make clients prosper through development services for buildings, structures, urban places, and civil infrastructure.
Our Vision: To bring world-class development, locally scaled for our community.
Our Core Values: integration, innovation, resourcefulness, and tenacity.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- $50,000 life insurance policy
- 401K and company matching program
- Dedicated vehicle assigned
- Paid time off
- Professional mentorship and coaching
- Paid professional memberships and licensure
- Safety & hazard training
- First aid & CPR training
- Company celebrations and social events
- Annual employee recognition and gifts
- Special benefits for arts and community events
- Industry-leading technology
- “Blue-Zones” certified healthy workplace and allowance for a gym membership
- Flexible work environment accommodations, valuing work-life balance
- and much more…
Ausland is an equal opportunity employer. We revel in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com or call Ausland’s People Success Department at 541.930.2517.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. We look forward to connecting with you!
AddressGrants Pass, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at Ausland Group