Sales & Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are celebrating a landmark year as one of the fastest-growing firms in the Hyattsville area! Our corporate office currently has new opportunities for a Sales & Customer Service Representative opening on our team.
The position details include but are not limited to:
- Team-Based Work Environments
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Supervising and Overseeing Daily Retail Operations
- Organize Event Promotions
- Interviewing Potential Candidates
- Brand Marketing
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- Participate in Philanthropic Events
Our Training Provides:
- Leadership Development
- Business / Organizational Development
- Sales and Marketing Fundamentals
- Direct Mentorship from Business Leadership
- Cross Training in Marketing and Management
Our growth is unprecedented, and it is because of the award-winning team that we deliver and the results and service that have become unbearable. The motivated and exceptional staff that we are able to provide a company culture that fosters personal and professional growth.
We seek highly motivated individuals who will excel in customer service and leadership. This Sales & Customer Service Representative position is entry-level, which means we provide full training. However, we do require experience in the following to be considered:
- 2 Years of College Experience or Relevant Work Experience
- Excellent Communication
- Superior Organization Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Bilingual is a Plus
Entry Level Responsibilities:
Assist and answer customer questions
Greet and assist customers with product recommendations
Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
Promote positive customer interactions
Acquire and establish new accounts
Develop presentations customized to meet the needs of the individual
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now, and we are seeking motivated individuals looking to make an impact on their next company and their community. If you feel ready to take the next step in your career and think that you are that dynamic individual prepared to make a difference in the world around them, apply today!
This position requires in-person customer service and sales (commission based)
We want passionate, all-in rockstars who are ready to make a name for themselves by killing it, every single day. It’s a high energy lifestyle with major rewards. Come ready to win, and we’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed through individualized training, networking, and more.
Aurora Ripple Enterprises
BusinessView all jobs at Aurora Ripple Enterprises