Change lives. Save lives. It’s what you were meant to do.
As medical professionals you are very much aware of the opioid crisis our country is experiencing. Opioids are prescribed to treat pain but under the right circumstances can be addictive – and deadly. Aurora Health Care invites you to explore a pain management position that focuses on getting patients off narcotics and finding alternative ways to treat chronic and acute pain. Aurora has a full complement of specialists who will support your practice and help patients get back to living their lives to the fullest. We currently have an opening in Kenosha.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Background in addictionology and/or suboxone certification would be a plus
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Become part of a multi-disciplinary team approach to pain management in a cutting edge environment
- Provide patient assessment and refer to other specialists as needed
- Provide ongoing medication management when appropriate
- Utilize alternative medical therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy, physical and occupational therapy, complementary medicine and interventional treatment options
- Strong support from Aurora leadership and the state of Wisconsin’s MEB guidelines
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.