Join Advocate Aurora Health in Green Bay Wisconsin, a waterfront community with abundant recreational activities, where you can build a successful pediatric practice in a state-of-the-art clinic that utilizes a patient self-rooming model. This collegial environment, with heavy patient demand, makes this a rewarding, secure position.
- Join an established group of two pediatricians and one nurse practitioner
- Specialists from UW Health provide services in Cardiology, GI, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Nephrology, Urology and Genetics
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Primarily outpatient practice with newborn nursery rounds and minimal inpatient
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
- State-of-the-art practice with patient self-rooming adjacent to Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a 167-bed, full-service hospital serving the Green Bay area and communities throughout northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Green Bay, WI
Wisconsin?s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health?s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you?re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.