This position is located at Summit Medical Center. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system, and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions. While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is fine.
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologist
- Subspecialties such as Sleep, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology are welcome
- Patient referrals from a completely integrated medical group
- IP call rotated one week at a time, share among four providers
- Clinical-based practice with robust research opportunities
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, critical care, and ancillary services
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Student loan forgiveness available.
At Aurora Health Care, our team understands that neurological issues require experienced, compassionate care. Our multidisciplinary team collaboratively works to identify the source of the entire range of neurological conditions with state-of-the-art diagnostic services and provide treatment tailored to individual patient needs and goals.
Our neurology team is part of a family of services that includes the latest diagnostic technology and proven physical rehabilitation services. Our neurologists lead and participate in clinical trials to bring our patients the next generation of treatments.