AuroraUrgent Care and Aurora Clinic are currently recruiting a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will be responsible for a number of tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Obtain patient vital signs and prepare patient charts;
- Educate and advise patients on medical conditions within established parameters and scope of practice;
- Assist with direct patient care procedures and related tasks as directed;
- Perform a wide variety of clerical support duties for the clinical team;
- Initiates and completes all relevant documentation within organizational time frames;
- Maintain, copy and file patient records and other information as needed;
- Contact patients as needed;
- Initiate and complete nursing notes;
- Communicate all significant clinical information to other health care professionals as necessary;
- Confers with Physicians to obtain signatures on documentation when necessary;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Applicants must be licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant through the State of North Dakota. Or have the ability to become licensed in the State of North Dakota.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro