CNC Machinist Programmer
Aurora Casting & Engineering, Inc. Ventura, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $55 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
The CNC Programmer completes CNC Programming using CAD/CAM for 3 CNC equipment. The position creates CNC programs for manufacturing aerospace components, cutter selection, setup documentation, tooling design and drafting, CNC tooling programs, verification and shop aid sketches. This position is responsible for the creation of CNC machine programs for the manufacturing of mid to high complexity aerospace components.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
8 years' experience in each of the following:
- CAM Programming for Mill (3+1 axis) CNC
- CAD Drafting using Solidworks or Rhino CAD, including generating models and detailed drawings
- Verify CNC code to engineering models by running simulator to ensure accuracy
- Support and monitor CNC operators during setups and operation process
- Create step by step operational instructions based on CNC manufacturing procedure and necessary inspection plans
- Inspection using tools such as micrometers, height gage, calipers and CMM
- Ability to professionally communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Willingness to learn and receive training and, if required, train others
- Computer Skills: Must have strong knowledge in various PC applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Power Point and MS Project.
Aurora Casting & Engineering, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join our team and help build Aurora. Together, we can show the Aerospace Industry that manufacturing excellence isn't just for big business.
Aurora was founded by ex-Marine Frank Penrose in 1980. Started in a garage, Aurora has grown to be a trusted supplier partner among giants in the defense and aerospace industries, casting parts for military aircraft, missiles, jet engines, and commercial jet. Aurora holds approvals for Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, Bell Helicopter, Textron, GE Aviation among others. Aurora is equipped to handle orders of all sizes, from initial prototype and design to mass production. Aurora continues invest and grow both in equipment and expertise as we vertically integrate in the supply chain.
1790 Lemonwood Dr.Ventura, CA