Spanish Bilingual Nurse Case Manager
Aurora Case Management Baltimore, MD
- Expired: January 16, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you someone who honestly believes that people matter? Do you enjoy working hard for the benefit of others? Can you manage multiple projects simultaneously? Maybe we should talk?
Our Nurse Case Managers put people first and work crazy hard to equip and empower people to embrace hope, discover solutions, and pursue new opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for a Spanish bilingual RN who is a self-motivated, results-driven individual who enjoys helping others and treating others with dignity and kindness. The ideal candidate will be an advocate for the injured as well as the insured to facilitate a win-win situation for all involved parties.
We want case management professionals who are proactive. They constantly ask questions like “What can I do to help all parties achieve their stated goals?” and “What can I do to move the claim toward resolution?” If you have experience in home health, emergency care, or a variety of other disciplines, this position may be a great fit for you
Aurora's definition of a Medical/Nurse Case Manager in the workers' compensation industry is consistent with that of the Commission for Case Managers. As a RN working for Aurora you will assist injured workers return to the workplace by coordinating resources in order to facilitate the best individualized treatment goals. This translates to ensuring the injured worker consults and treats with the appropriate medical professionals so that they achieve the best medical outcome possible, while maintaining cost effectiveness.
Things are fast-paced and occasionally chaotic in our virtual office. At the same time, we strive to balance both work and family life by allowing for flexibility. Our case management and admin teams are inspired by a visionary leader who believes that always being honest and pursuing excellence is a really good thing. Focusing on our mission to equip and empower people to embrace hope, discover solutions, and pursue new opportunities is key. Working with a team that truly believes that customer satisfaction and providing an excellent product is how we maintain our employability.
- Have a RN license in Maryland. A DC RN license is a bonus!
- Ability to be certified and/or licensed in workers’ compensation jurisdictions where we serve.
- Ability to fluently communicate verbally and written in both English and Spanish clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with all members of the claims team, and various rehabilitation providers.
- Ability to organize, plan and implement individualized evaluations.
- Ability to work independently and organize time effectively.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout various metropolitan areas in order to properly service clients.
- Ability to effectively use a computer, type, multitask, and be comfortable learning our case management software quickly.
- Ability to handle upwards of 20 cases at one time.
- Ability to develop and maintain a database of physicians and rehabilitation providers.
- Ability to handle additional duties that may include marketing and sales as needed.
What We Look For From Your Education/Experience
Licensure in registered nursing.
Five years experience in the field of nursing.
Workers' Compensation Case Management certification helpful, but not required.
Aurora Case Management
HealthcareView all jobs at Aurora Case Management