WE’RE GROWING – AND WE NEED YOU!
Do you want to join an innovative company that prides itself on safety, family values and a commitment to the environment? If so, Aureus Energy Inc. is the company for you. Our mission is to build and sustain a world-class service company through innovation and efficiency and we are looking for experienced and hardworking personnel to join our water solutions team.
We are looking for hardworking, and safety conscious, career driven personnel to join our team.
Possible opportunity for year-round work offered for the right person and right fit.
Aureus Energy Services Inc. is currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Super Heater Operators-Seasonal (Training-1 Week/September, October/November-April/May)
Compensation based on experience.
Aureus has a large fleet of state- of- the-art heating equipment, with long term heating contracts for the 2019/2020 heating season. It is our intent to train hardworking, reliable, career minded individuals who are safety conscious. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, with scheduled days off.
Your job duties & responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
· Safety focus (Safe Work Practices, Safe Operating Procedures) is your top priority; core safety skills training will be provided
· Monitor conditions and maintenance of all equipment with a focus on safety and environment
· Basic operations are the heating of fluid through our super heater technologies
· Complete all required daily paperwork and logs
· Responsible for the completion of pre/post job safety reporting and incident reporting
· Responsible for safe job completion, client satisfaction and for the safe operation and maintenance of your unit
· Responsible to have a professional work attitude, appearance and representation of the company
· Work well in team setting
· Possess strong communication skills
· May be required to stay at a camp
Experience & Training
· Must possess a clean driver’s MVR
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Previous heating/oil field experience would be an asset, but not a requirement
· Previous experience as a Wellsite Operator, Boiler Hand, Well Tester, or Service Rig Hand is considered an asset
· Must have a Mechanical Aptitude
· Must be physically fit and able to pass our pre-employment screening
· Physical requirements include bending, safely lifting up to 60 lbs, working in a noisy and sometimes dusty environment
· Able to climb ladders and stairs, work at heights and in confined spaces
· Willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather
· Willing to work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule
Skills & Expectations
· Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
· No relocation assistance provided; must reside in reasonable distance of work area or be able to get to the region of work
· Travel to remote regions on winter roads with potential to work alone
· Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
· Willing to work nights, weekends, holidays
· Willing to comply with all safety policies and procedures
· Willing to work in a diverse and team-oriented environment
Aureus is dedicated to mitigating health and safety risks associated with our business activities and is committed to providing a safe work environment for all workers and public. A condition of your employment with Aureus is the successful completion of a pre-employment screening that may include drug & alcohol testing, background checks, a motor vehicle record check and any other testing as required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.