Client Services Coordinator
Aura Healthcare, LLC dba Mountainside Treatment Center Canaan, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Who We Are:
We are a dynamic, fast-paced and growing company that values innovation and an obsession with providing Best in Class service to our customers. Mountainside, founded in 1998, is a leading behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to treating alcohol dependency and drug addiction. Accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for its high standards of care, Mountainside seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. We believe that every employee, regardless of position, plays a role in our success.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, enthusiastic, and client-driven. You are comfortable working in teams with different backgrounds and expertise and understand the importance of collaboration to deliver the best possible care for our clients. You persist in accomplishing objectives, have excellent attention to detail, and you are comfortable setting priorities. You believe that you can contribute to the success of a company and are looking for a work family to join for the long term.
About the Position:
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for providing a welcoming, supportive and structured community living experience which meets or exceeds client expectations for service during treatment.
Schedules: Per Diem- shifts and hours offered as available.
- Address day-to-day non-therapeutic needs of clients while maintaining a calm, welcoming and professional demeanor and adherence to established standards for "Best in Class" service
- Prepare to welcome new admissions by ensuring that all welcome materials are in place and blocked room and bed are clean and orderly according to established standards
- Complete admissions process as necessary, including greeting new clients and their families, processing of payments and completion of all necessary forms
- Complete assessments of new admissions as assigned within 24 hours, documenting in Sigmund database
- Orientate new clients to facility, programs and services
- Perform baggage and property searches according to established guidelines
- Coordinate transportation for outside appointments, pickups and drop offs for new admissions, current clients and discharging clients as assigned
- Assist with administration and processing of UA testing samples
- Assist with morning wake-up and evening bed check of clients as necessary
- Perform routine inspections of client rooms, reporting any infractions of Quality of Life Guidelines
- Facilitate ordering and pick up of prescriptions for clients
- Perform scheduled medication room duties in accordance with Mountainside's medication policies
- Facilitate program groups and other activities as directed
- Comply with all federal, state and accreditation regulatory requirements.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal instruction, as part of a team, and have the ability to manage time, set priorities and focus energies in an efficient manner
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint; Visio a plus)
- Competitive salary; 401(k); free meals and access to on-site fitness center on our Canaan, CT campus.
Interested in becoming part of our family? Apply below! Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to making employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. We simply seek the best.
Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company accepts its responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.