Child Care Teacher
Aunt Delores Childcare Center Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $11 Hourly
- Instructs preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual, social and physical growth.
- Establishes clear objectives for all lessons and projects and communicates those objectives to children.
- Prepares materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Organizes and leads activities designed to promote development, such as games, arts and crafts, music and storytelling.
- Observes and evaluates children's performance, behavior and social development.
- Participates in staff development activities, parent education and parent involvement activities.
- Meets with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Enforces all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Maintains accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
***The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma, Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience desired
- Completed Department of Children and Families (DCF) 40-hour childcare training or willing to complete training within first 90 days of employment
- Pediatric CPR/First Aid certification or willing to obtain within first 90 days of employment
- Pass background investigation - required for all personnel working with children
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Learning strategies
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to see our children thrive, develop and grow to the best of their abilities while in an atmosphere of love and family.
Aunt Delores Childcare CenterWhy Work Here?
Aunt Delores Childcare Center has been in business serving our local children for over 55 years and focused on early childhood education.
Our mission is to create an atmosphere of love, acceptance, creativity and learning for children from infancy to 5 years, and to provide an affordable, high quality, safe, caring, developmentally appropriate environment for the children in our care. We encourage our children to explore and discover their world daily while creating an atmosphere where the children feel like our center is their home away from home. Our Vision Statement Our vision is to see our children thrive, develop and grow to the best of their abilities while in an atmosphere of love and family.
1411 Melanie DriveOrlando, FL
EducationView all jobs at Aunt Delores Childcare Center