Ault International Medical Management (AIMM) is hiring an experienced administrative assistant to work full time in our Worthington, OH office. We are looking for someone who can employ analytical thinking, prioritize, commit to quality healthcare management services, and work as part of our team.
• Take phone calls and relay messages as appropriate
• Initiate and enter new cases into our software system
• Send materials to consumers and other letters as directed, and forward information to the assigned Medical Management Nurse
• Review logs and reports for potential referrals
• Assists with the P3CM Medical Management process as needed to facilitate and expedite the P3CM process in a timely and efficient manner
• Provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support
• High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or higher preferred;
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding basic medical terminology, reading and writing skills;
• Computer skills including data entry and word processing at minimum 40 words per minute;
• Familiarity with internet access;
• Familiarity with ERISA requirements for Utilization Management preferred;
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Christian family owned & operated
• Growing business
• Never work weekends or night shifts!
• Paid holidays off – TEN per year!
• Paid time off
• Health benefits
• Retirement with company match
• Access to financial planning resources
• Relaxed / casual dress code
• Business office / call center environment
• New challenges and learning opportunities DAILY – never boring!