Augustana Chapel View Care Center is located in the small, friendly community of Hopkins, Minnesota, next door to two churches and an elementary school. We are seeking Part-Time Registered Nurses (RNs) for day shift roles on the weekends and a .6 PM shift.
Shift: Every Other Weekend, Days and Part Time (.6) Evening shift
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Displays an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Functions as a team member with other staff in performance of duties.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Implements individual plan of care for resident and monitors staff providing care.
- Notifies nurse manager, attending physician, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Orders lab, x-ray, ambulance, and other services as necessary.
- Receives, transcribes, and carries out physician's orders.
- Participates in direct resident care as needed.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges residents according to procedures.
- Monitors CNA's while on duty during the assigned shift.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must be a Nurse in good standing and licensed in the State of Minnesota.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with all residents, visitors and employees in a team environment.
- Previous experience preferred, new grads welcome.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Chapel View is known in the community for our dedication and quality of services. Chapel View is where aging men and women can live in dignity at the highest level of their abilities. We offer high quality 24-hour nursing care services for long-term and short-term care in an environment that administers to the body, mind, and spirit.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran