Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with grant writing experience? Do you enjoy helping others? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Augustana Care Moose Lake Campus, a 72-bed facility, is seeking a Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team and oversee our RCBH Grant. In this role, you will attend meetings related to the grant, educate staff on Dementia related behaviors, and audit/ track data.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
The RCBH Grant Nurse positions primary duties are:
- Attend meetings off campus that are related to the grant.
- Organize and carry out the objectives set forth to ensure that the goals of the grant are met.
- Educate staff on objectives of the grant such as Dementia Related Behaviors.
- Audit and track data.
- Present information to the DON and Administrator to keep them informed and up to date on the progress of the training objectives.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
- Must be a licensed RN in Minnesota and be in good standing.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Must be familiar with senior care and quality improvement process.
- Knowledge of Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Mental Health preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran