Are you a Pharmacy Technician who enjoys team work, precision, and making a positive difference for patients? Come join our fast-growing team at A & E Pharmacy located in Minneapolis! As the central hub for pharmaceutical needs, we provide medication for residents who live in Cassia communities; formerly Augustana Care and Elim Care which provides care to residents in skilled nursing, assisted living, rehab, and hospice facilities.
As a Pharmacy Technician, your primary responsibility process and fill prescriptions and other health care products for residents under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
We are looking for Part-Time Pharmacy Technicians. The pharmacy is open days, evenings, and weekends. The pharmacy hours are 8am-10pm Mon-Fri & Sat-Sun 9am-5pm.
Pharmacy Technician responsibilities:
- Receive prescriptions and check for accuracy.
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosage to fill prescriptions.
- Utilize the online Pharmacy prescription system to execute and manage the process.
- Order, receive and maintain inventory of drugs and chemicals, and ensure their accuracy.
- Sort, stock, and label medication.
- Performs general clerical duties, including answering phones, data entry, and record keeping as assigned.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program within one year of employment.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) and/or 18 years of age.
- Possess a high level of reliability, accuracy, professionalism, and problem solving abilities.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran