Do you remember why you became a Caregiver? Rediscover your passion at Emerald Crest.
Emerald Crest of Minnetonka by Augustana Care is currently seeking compassionate Part-Time Life Enrichment Caregivers (Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Home Health Aides (HHAs)) to join our team!
Shift Available: Day or Evening
CNA - Life Enrichment Caregiver responsibilities:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Aide in programming and activities with residents.
- Monitor the safety and well being of our residents.
- Prepare meals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CNA - Life Enrichment Caregiver skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification (preferred) or Home Health Aide certification required.
- Must have 6+ months prior care-giving experience.
- A passion for geriatric care.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills are vital.
- Good customer service instincts will be important in interacting with family members and visitors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Emerald Crest by Augustana Care specializes in Memory Care of the geriatric population. As a Emerald Crest employee you will learn and gain valuable knowledge about Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran