Minneapolis Augustana Residential Care and Apartments is currently seeking Part-Time Home Health Aides (HHAs) for our Assisted Living Program. In this role, you will become an important part of our residents' lives.
There are Part-Time positions available. Shifts: Day and Evening. Hours: 6:30 am to 2:30 pm or 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm., also short shifts available for days - 7:00 am to 11:30 am.
We are hiring for weekday Evenings, weekend Days and weekend Nights.
Home Health Aides (HHA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist residents with personal care activities which may include the following: eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and helping with skin care.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Assist with laundry and bed making.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of experience as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or 3+ years' experience as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) required.
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
- Compassionate attitude and passion to work with elderly adults.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran