Parks’ Place, a new memory care facility in Plymouth, MN, is seeking dedicated, compassionate Caregivers (CNA/HHA/PCA) to join our skilled memory care team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents' lives.
These will be Full-Time and Part-Time position working Day, Evening and Night shifts.
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the nurse.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Complete light housekeeping duties and laundry.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Attendant (PCA) experience preferred or 6+ months caregiver experience.
- A passion for geriatric care.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills are vital.
- Good customer service instincts will be important in interacting with family members and visitors
Parks’ Places Offers:
As a Parks' Place Employee you'll not only become part of the family you'll have these benefits as well: Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday pay, competitive wages, and full-time staff will also have access to credits to be used towards private health plans (available after 30 days full time employment).
About Augustana Care & Cassia
Cassia is an affiliation between Augustana Care & Elim Care. Cassia is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia & Parks’ Place are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employers Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran