We are a growing business looking for employees that want to gain a lot of experience and move up the ladder quickly.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
We have a full time position that will require travel in all of New Jersey as well as New York City. You will be working at one client site at a time, sometimes two if needed. You will also have the ability to work from home while monitoring the helpdesk system and answering helpdesk chats. The qualified candidate will be required to provide support as needed between August eTech core clients at the aforementioned locations. This is an end-user support position that will focus on desk side IT issues, IT phone support, client IT equipment deployment, and hardware break/fix duties. This position will run 40 hours a week with the potential for overtime hours as required.
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- A+ certified
- 3-5 years Good hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- 1-3 years Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 support experience (Mac OS a plus)
- 1-3 years’ Experience in supporting, desktops as well as possessing basic network administration skills.
- 1-3 years Support HP printers, Dell, Lenovo, and HP desktops and laptops.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in the following area; IT Desk Side Customer Services.
- Good "customer service" type phone skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Outlook and Exchange.
- Experience with various smart phones and wireless technology.
1. Excellent customer service skills.
2. Be a self-starter.
3. Must be flexible and willing to change working schedule at a moment’s notice and from day to day.
4. Must have a "can do" attitude.
5. Be willing to learn new technologies and take excellent notes.
6. Present themselves in a very professional manner in front of the client, their peers, and upper executive management staff.
7. Have excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
Bonus: Eligible for end of the year bonus. Part-Time work from home opportunity.