Material Handler - 1st and 2nd Shifts Available (2 month Assignment)
Augmentation Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and/or electrical powered devices needed for moving material and maintain certification.
- Loads and unloads materials into or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand and/or with appropriate lifting aid devices, and cleans work area.
- Organizes and cleans the work environment.
- Works under the guidance of the Production Supervisor and Material Handler III on continuous improvement projects within production.
- Labels or tag items properly.
- Input on providing solutions to obstacles, which hinder work efficiency.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Follows Supervisor's oral and written instructions or work schedule to ascertain materials or containers to be moved in order to fulfill "Manufacturing Orders".
- Other duties as assigned.
AugmentationWhy Work Here?
Gainful Employment, Advancement Opportunities, Steady Reliable Work, Teamwork
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Transportation and Storage