Convert customer supplied CAD and other electronic data into usable CAM data and manufacturing documentation. Provide support to generate necessary files/documents/tooling to operate auto-manufacturing equipment and manual production.
- Use Unicam to generate CAM data and manufacturing documentation.
- Assist Process Engineering to generate necessary machine programs and tooling.
- Use a Gerber translator.
- Use AutoCAD, PaintShop Pro, Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain manufacturing documentation, incorporate ECN's.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Component identification.
- Ability to follow rules/instructions.
- Understand basic circuit assembly process.
- Work well with other employees as a team.
- Pay close attention to detail and neatness.
- Interface with Processing Engineering to identify/solve problems.
- Interact with Document Control and Program Managers to insure the correct data will be used to create product.