Augmentation Martinsburg, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Inspect parts for conformance to established quality criteria.
· Perform secondary operations such as removing parts from the mold, trimming, decorating, and assembly.
· Package and label parts as specified in the Control Plan.
· Document and report nonconforming product to Product Specialist or Shift Supervisor.
· Document readouts from auxiliary equipment.
· Document downtime and its related cause.
· Document in-process inspection results.
· Document and report production quantity to Shift Supervisor.
· Assist co-workers as necessary.
· Assist in training new employees as needed.
· Report any unsafe situations to Production Specialist or Shift Supervisor.
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
· Basic reading and writing are a requirement.
AugmentationWhy Work Here?
Gainful Employment, Advancement Opportunities
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.