Equipment Assembly technician(direct hire)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
1st shift:6:00am-2:30 pm $19-22/hr
2nd shift:2:00 pm-10:30 pm $22-25/hr
the world leader in conveyor equipment solutions utilizing modular plastic conveyor belts, has available positions for an Equipment Assembly Technician (on either first or second shift) to perform sub-assembly, final assembly and troubleshooting of industrial conveyor equipment. The positions will be located in our offices in Hanover, MD.
• Assemble discrete conveyor equipment by following DWF and assembly procedures.
• Responsible for final system assembly and testing of systems.
• Knowledgeable with hand tools, as well as, shears, brakes, saws, milling machines and other fabrication equipment.
• Apply established standards, processes and procedures to ensure workplace safety and quality.
• Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
• Capable of reading pneumatic schematics and running airlines.
• Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
• Follow the attendance policy of the Department.
• Perform housekeeping duties as required.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Able to work overtime, flexible schedules, holidays, and weekends as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic understanding of electrical procedures.
• Knowledgeable with use of hand tools.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Strong problem solver and desire to learn.
• Must be a “self-managed”, team player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to commit to dynamic schedules and be punctual to work.
• Must have basic math and communication skills.
• Must have stable work history.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Experience working in a Lean environment.
• Qualified Forklift certification.
• Familiar with all forms of conveyor line applications.
AugmentationWhy Work Here?
Gainful Employment, Advancement Opportunities, Steady Reliable Work, Teamwork.
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.