Blending Operator/Machine Operator
- Over a month ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
A large defense and aerospace manufacturing company located in Linthicum, MD is seeking Mixing and Blending Operators to join their production team. All qualified candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Position: Mixing Operator / Blending Operator
Location: Linthicum, MD
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift openings available
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Set up, operate and maintain production equipment, machines and tools using process documents, diagrams, and written instructions.
- Set up and operate production mixing and blending machines.
- Weigh raw materials per batch cards.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition utilizing 6S standards while following all safety requirements.
- Follow instructions per process specs while manufacturing materials for use in high power cells and batteries.
- Work in a cleanroom, temperature controlled environment.
Overview of Job Requirements:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 recent years of production mixing and/or blending experience. This includes experience working in a GMP working environment.
- Ability to apply mixtures in precise quantities and dimensions to substrate materials and follow instructions regarding machine speed and temperatures, be capable of controlling the rate that the mixes are applied to the base material, the ability to understand, measure and control viscosity are also required
- Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to notice small variances in processes that may affect final product quality
- Be able to communicate clearly and describe in detail any machine or product issues that may have occurred and possess the ability to communicate this information to all levels of personnel
Key Words: Mixing Operator, Blending Operator, Machine Operator, Mixer, Blender, Mixing, Blending, Raw Materials, GMP, Manufacturing, Batch Card, Chemical Operator, Chemical Mixing, Production Operator
AugmentationWhy Work Here?
Gainful Employment, Advancement Opportunities, Steady Reliable Work, Teamwork.
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Websitehttp://augmentation.com/ View all jobs at Augmentation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?