Site Reliability Engineer
Augeo Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, we're Augeo - architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across many industries and verticals. We serve hundreds of clients, including 52 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing over 125 million end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome- our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard and most importantly we care to our CORE about our teams, each other and we over communicate around everything...especially while we are all connected virtually.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who is responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of software to our environments with a focus on quality. Is a key contributor to the advancement of the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CICD) pipelines to desired state. Can actively collaborate with Product Development teams to continuously improve release automation and practices. Knows how to manage test systems and work with IT Operations to standardize automation and best practices. Loves to research and ensure maintenance of monitoring systems to maintain the stability and performance of our environments.
You'll spend your days on the following:
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to development and QA teams for the build and release process to all environments.
- Provide emergency support for critical issues, researching possible cause and providing solutions.
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Document build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
- Aid Infrastructure team in the implementation of new resources used by the development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain awareness of best-in-class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations.
- Provides instructions to Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to aid in product development life cycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 1+ years in a prior DevOps role
- Ability to write and debug SQL code
- 3+ years' experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools, particularly Azure DevOps, and Jenkins
- 3+ years' experience working with AWS and Azure services
- 3+ years' experience working with version control systems and migrations including Git, Bitbucket and TFS.
- 3+ years' Windows administration, particularly Windows Server operating systems
- 3+ years' Linux and administration, particularly Redhat and CentOS
- 1+ years' experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible (preferred), Puppet, or Chef
- 1+ years' experience deploying applications in Docker containers
- 1+ years' experience with repository management tools, particularly Artifactory
- 1+ years' experience automating operational tasks and provide self-service
- Experience with setting up and maintaining centralized logging and monitoring frameworks such as Graylog, ELK stack, or Splunk
- Experience with Windows technologies particularly Active Directory, PowerShell, MS SQL, and IIS
- Experience with MongoDb setup, configuration, backup and restore
- Experience with Service bus systems particularly RabbitMQ and Azure Service Bus
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting JBoss and wildfly J2EE application servers
- Experience with web servers, specifically Microsoft IIS, nginx, and Apache
- Familiarity with load balancers and reverse proxies such as HAProxy
- General understanding of basic networking: IP addressing, firewalls, open ports, DNS & DHCP
- Familiarity with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Familiarity with PGP Encryption
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Understanding of memcached, solr, and redis
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies, particularly with VMWare & Hyper-V
- Experience with build automation using any of the following: Azure DevOps, Ant, Maven, Gradle, and MSBuild
- Experience supporting Agile Scrum/Kanban teams Preferred:
- Experience automating database deployments using tools such as Datical, Flyway, or Redgate
- Experience with Atlassian suite including, but not limited to Hipchat, Bitbucket, Confluence, and JIRA
- Experience with PaaS and container orchestration technologies such as Openshift and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure
Job Posted by ApplicantPro