Operations Manager- Crypto Loyalty Platform (Hybrid)
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, we're Augeo - architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across many industries and verticals. We serve hundreds of clients, including 70+ of the top Fortune 500 companies. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators. We are looking for an operational expert to play a key role in the growth of our crypto loyalty platform, Heaps - which helps organizations reimagine consumer and employee engagement through crypto rewards and benefits.
As an Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Heaps Business Leaders (Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer and other C-Suite executives) to develop and execute key day-to-day business functions across customer support, product, and client delivery. The ideal candidate is hyper-organized, solution-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment while working across several business functions.
You'll spend your days on the following:
· Working alongside the Heaps Business Leaders to develop and execute key day-to-day business functions and processes across customer support, product, and client delivery
· Leading the development of a world-class customer service function and team, while providing support for Heaps end-users and B2B partners by swiftly troubleshooting and resolving issues through multiple channels
· Collaborating with team members to gather project requirements, establish and manage project timelines
· Supporting sales and product teams with client delivery and implementations
· Coordinating with the product and accounting teams to generate monthly reports and business metrics
· Working with multiple systems including JIRA, Zendesk, Excel, and reporting tools
What you need to be successful in this role:
· 2+ years of operations or project management experience
· 1+ years of customer service experience
· Ability to work with and lead a diverse team
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· High level of personal initiative, learns quickly and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
· Passion and knowledge for crypto or enthusiasm to learn
· BONUS: Experience working with Zendesk, JIRA, and Excel or similar tools
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome - our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard and most importantly we care to our CORE about our teams, each other, and we over communicate around everything...especially while we are all connected virtually.
As a company, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the clients we serve. Augeo employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, before entering any of Augeo's offices or traveling for any Augeo related business, employees, contractors, and visitors will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation to Human Resources. We cannot guarantee that all accommodation requests will be granted.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Augeo