Digital Marketing Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, we're Augeo - we are a global leader in enterprise-level engagement and loyalty platform technology, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections for employees, consumers, members and channel partners across many industries and verticals. We serve hundreds of clients, including 65 Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity and our sustainability initiatives. Everyone is welcome - our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you, reach your full potential.
We work hard, we play hard and, most importantly, we care to our core about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything...especially while we navigate our new hybrid world.
Augeo is currently searching for a full-time remote or in office Growth Marketing Analyst.
As the Marketing Analyst, you are responsible for converting complex raw data into easy-to-understand actionable insights for our internal teams and clients. You will be a part of our Marketing & Digital Service team, where you will also perform various Marcomm duties such as marketing project management working closely with various teams across the organization to help support sales, client services and program marketing & creative efforts.
- 5 + years' experience in marketing data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field of study required
- Demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story
- Ability to communicate complex analysis to key stakeholders including C-Suite
- Strong data visualization and dashboard experience
- Proficient in Mirosoft Office Tools (Advanced Skills in Excel)
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of how to use data and develop models
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks, set and meet project timelines
- Experience with Cognos and JIRA preferred
Areas of Work:
- The Marketing Analytics Manager position is responsible for developing/managing customer, business, market and industry insights through research and analysis
- Provides insights, which help, drive strategy to meet organizational objectives
- Execute customer segmentation strategy set forth by Marketing to deepen relationships with customers and enhance acquisition programs
- Responsible for measuring the performance & impact of Marketing's campaigns, programs and channels and sharing with internal teams as well as the client
- Heavily involved in providing insights and reporting for business reviews
- Through data & insights, partner with marketing leaders to establish performance benchmarks, campaign targets and recommendations
- Consumer Segmentation insights used for targeted campaigns
- Provide regular campaign analysis and optimization recommendations using a defined set of KPIs for all assigned accounts
- Build and maintain performance reports and dashboards using Excel
- Strategize and project manage marketing campaigns from ideation to deployment
- Build and manage client marketing calendars
- Participating in client strategy meetings as well as regular status calls
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Augeo