Account Events Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, we're Augeo - we are a global leader in enterprise-level engagement and loyalty platform technology, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections for employees, consumers, members and channel partners across many industries and verticals. We serve hundreds of clients, including 65 Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity and our sustainability initiatives. Everyone is welcome - our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you, reach your full potential.
We work hard, we play hard and, most importantly, we care to our core about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything...especially while we navigate our new hybrid world.
The ideal candidate for the Account Events Coordinator role is personable, highly organized and self-driven. Because they juggle numerous projects and tasks at a time, the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment is crucial. They should also have excellent communication and computer skills.
The Account Events Coordinator works to create memorable experiences (both virtual and in-person) for clients and their attendees. The projects they work on varies widely from meetings to incentives to media events to prize programs and many more. The Account Events Coordinator partners with team members from several departments to execute tasks from each project's action plan such as industry research, attendee management, content organization and virtual platform development. They will also perform administrative tasks crucial to the success of each project such as crosschecking, data transfer and shipping. Accuracy and quality of work throughout is essential.You'll spend your days on the following:
- Manage attendee communication and registration (i.e. hotline, email, mailings).
- Manage event database including data entry, proofing and pulling reports.
- Compose, proof and edit website, virtual event platform, marketing and communication materials.
- Perform administrative tasks such as cross-checking reports, errands, printing, shipping, and inventory management.
- Research and compile organized information on various destinations and venues.
- Quote, compare and partner with vendors throughout planning to book air/ground transportation, hotel rooms and activities (for in-person events).
- Take active role in client calls and meetings by taking notes and providing call recaps.
- Take active role onsite for event execution (approximately 30% of the year which could include physical travel or in-office 'onsite' execution) long hours with multiple moving parts that need to be closely managed at all times. Constant communication, facilitation, adaptability and problem solving are crucial.
- Contribute to the overall event concept development.
- Assist in the sales and proposal process through research via Internet, phone, and industry publications.
- Take active role in staff and team meetings.
- Energetically represent Augeo company's brand in the community, in the industry, amongst prospective and current clients and internally.
- Bachelor's Degree. Experience in event planning, marketing or like field is desirable.
- Multi-tasker with ability to prioritize and time manage
- Organized and exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Able to take direction from and work with many different personalities
- Proactive communication skills
- Professional/high-level of customer service
- Flexible and optimistic
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and Word proficiency required)
NOTE: The Account Coordinator plays an important role with various in-person needs, therefore this position is primarily an in-office role.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Augeo