Technical Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, we're Augeo-architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across industries. We serve thousands of clients, including more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard-and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything, especially while we are all connected virtually.
Are you a versatile techie-slash-product person who can help define a product’s direction, lead execution with the engineers, and ensure product results are measured and improved? We are seeking a cross-functional leader and technical product manager to work with the engineering, business, and design teams to plan, develop, execute, and measure the Augeo Workplace Engagement Tool. This role requires a background in engineering or design and a passion for leading execution.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with lots of smart people, and build breakthrough solutions. In this role, your analysis, insights, and communication will be crucial to making work cultures more transparent, more growth-oriented, and more connected.
- Define and document capabilities of the Augeo Workplace Engagement tool: Works closely with product leadership to define and document the capabilities of the Augeo Workplace Engagement tool. Focuses on human-centered design and lean innovation tactics to develop capabilities. Uses qualitative and quantitative approaches to measure the impact and business value of the capabilities.
- Lead execution with the design and engineering teams: Work directly with the engineering and design teams to lead execution of the work, address detailed questions, make detailed decisions, and prioritize the sequencing of features.
- Measure outcomes: Develops, implements, and enforces key performance metrics, milestones, specifications, documentation and reporting requirements.
- Communicate goals and work streams: Facilitates cross-functional projects and teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team-building skills and ability to represent different perspectives, ranging from advocating for users to measuring results for clients.
- Strong hands-on experience with human centered design or lean innovation tactics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to improve client and user outcomes.
- Ability to identify and implement best practices and continual performance measurement.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of experience in a digital product leadership role, either as a design lead, engineering lead, product analyst, or related product leadership role.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Benefits of joining our team
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and flexible work schedule
- 401(k) Plan
- Fun and casual work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Rewards & Incentives
*This position MUST be local to Saint Paul office or based in Indiana*
Augeo Affinity Marketing, Inc.
2561 Territorial RoadSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Senior Technical Product Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.