Automotive Service Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Auffenberg of Carbondale has had the privilege of serving Carbondale since November 2001. As a GM award winning dealership, earning the trust of our customers, employees and community is what drives us to be better. Our full service dealership gives us the necessary tools to serve our customers and employees at a higher standard.
Our great team, strong business model, a healthy and rewarding company culture is proven with over 20% of our employees being with us since day one. Auffenberg of Carbondale has the perfect opportunity to establish a long term career with outstanding earning potential, within a positive and professional work environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 K Match
- Top notch in house training program
- Mentorship program
- Five-day work week - Monday - Friday
- Career path to grow
- Promote from within
- Healthy work/life balance
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Auffenberg of CarbondaleCarbondale, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.