Diesel Service Technician
- $80,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Are you interested in joining a growing fourth-generation family-owned business that has an inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for you! $80,000/year opportunity!
Auffenberg Dealer Group of Illinois has been in business since 1942 – Fourth generation family-owned. We began with Ford/Lincoln and have expanded to now have eleven different lines of vehicles and a robust pre-owned operation. The family has been an automotive mainstay for eighty years. We are in the process of moving from a 23-acre campus to a 40-acre campus with state-of-the-art sales & service facilities.
Our Mission: https://www.auffenberg.com/auffenberg-honesty-policy/
Our Core Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, Passion
THE POSITION: Performs vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from the dispatcher and take them to the stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform the repair as authorized.
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain the needed parts.
- Tag and save parts, turn in parts, if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Advise the service advisor immediately if any additional work is needed, if the work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure repair has addressed the customer complaint.
- Quality check work performed.
- Attend training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ vehicles are kept clean.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations, governing service repair work.
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Auffenberg Ford O'FallonO'Fallon, IL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.