Audrey SIgns is looking for a hands-on designer and project leader, thinker, design advocate and client relationship specialist for projects and relationship-building. You must love to present new ideas, be slightly obsessed about design, interiors, branding and managing extremely diverse projects. As the Senior Signage + Environmental Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for leading design and collaborating with our production and project management teams who work with architects, interior designers, graphic designers, and digital designers to deliver projects ranging from complex signage, wayfinding, and bespoke environmental graphics. You spark and deliver a vision, oversee projects from conception to completion and ensure successful project outcomes. Your work will span a diverse range of markets including education, entertainment, hospitality, retail, real estate and corporate. For consideration, you must submit a portfolio and your resume in PDF format.
Responsibilities: Your Qualifications
• Minimum 8 years of experience in brand strategy, print design, and environmental graphics with a professional degree in Graphic Design or a related field
• Exceptional design sense - adept at developing creative up-front design concepts as well as having technical working knowledge in preparing final documentation and artwork in Corel and Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for clients, vendors, consultants, and project teams
• Ability to lead complex, multifaceted projects Ability to work closely with leadership to deliver an interdisciplinary design philosophy and facilitate our growth inside and outside of Audrey Signs
• Desire to develop, motivate and mentor young design professionals
• Demonstrated success building, nurturing, and sustaining client relationships