Chief Revenue Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Audo's Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is responsible for overseeing the financial logistics of the company, from overseeing internal accounting to negotiating partnerships, modeling revenue streams for fundraising, and advising on revenue growth. The CRO will help direct the financial structures of educational partner licensing and freelance marketplace standards, ensuring the legal compliance of all finances. The CRO will drive Audo's revenue models and spearhead the company's fundraising efforts to make the company financially self-sufficient and successful. Four parts strategist to one part accountant, the CRO focused on how to balance multiple departmental financial goals simultaneously.Responsibilities
- Advising the CEO and leadership team on company investments, budgeting, and financial considerations.
- Devising and leading organizational strategies and growth initiatives, including new products, lines of business, and ecosystems focused on the workforce, education, and technology.
- Directing all accounting functions, including payroll, account receivables/collections, expense processing, taxes, and revenue recognition and reporting (working with a Senior Accountant, as necessary).
- Negotiating financial aspects of educational partnerships, and maintaining working relationships with partner staff to ensure financially beneficial relationships with course providers.
- Maintaining databases and documentation to organize financial relationships with educational partners.
- Providing leadership needed to plan and grow profit efficiently, including developing budgets and providing accurate projections in support of business strategy.
- Managing the financial logistics of Audo's interlocking wings (learning and earning) and advising leadership on opportunities for fiscal cooperation and efficiency.
- Providing ongoing financial analysis and modeling to a range of company leaders in support of key business decisions.
- Providing sound leadership in complying with financial and legal requirements across the organization.
- Presenting timely and valid interpretation of operating results to stakeholders.
- Developing short-range and long-range financial plans to achieve established corporate goals
- Identify key business risks and paths towards mitigating said risks within fields of education, freelancing, and upskilling.
- Follow industrial trends and remain on top of legal, financial, or technological issues relevant to Audo.
- Act as the public financial spokesperson for the company during fundraising, and promote the vision of providing a low-cost alternative to college that will help a generation earn and learn simultaneously.
- 10+ years in a financial role with at least 5+ years as a finance leader
- Experience working with digital education and/or freelance marketplaces
- Strong understanding of the digital education industry; experience negotiating partnership contracts is a significant plus
- Proven track record in successfully supporting growth using strong analytical skills and effective financial modeling and tracking
- Success with advising on business development, networking, and fundraising to help build strong financial partnerships with educational collaborators
- Experience leading financial budgeting and financial planning process
- Ability to oversee and review multiple interrelated business accounting functions
- Solid understanding of financial compliance requirements and experience implementing and managing financial policies
- High level of energy and ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic business environments
- 🌎 Remote-first culture
- 👋 Discretionary paid time off
- 🏥 Health coverage for US full-time employees
- 💚 Life Insurance
- 💰 401k match up to 3% for US full-time employees
- 💻 Work equipment provided by employer
- 📚 Training and development reimbursement
- ⏰ Can commit to hours around the 9am - 5pm PST time frame
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Audo