- Posted: over a month ago
Listen up, we’ve just got the challenge for you!
Who are we?
At Targetspot we are a passionate group of digital audio experts working to build a better marketing experience for advertisers while providing publishers with unique monetization opportunities. Through its owned and operated technology and strategic partnerships, Targetspot connects advertisers of all sizes with the fast-growing audio landscape of pureplay, online radios, podcasting and connected devices, reaching a worldwide audience of more than 1 billion monthly digital audio impressions.
We are looking for a full-time System Administrator to work from our World Trade Center office in NY. You will be responsible for deploying, configuring, administering, updating and monitoring network resources such as: servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers. Doing security updates and patches as well as helping with software deployments. You’ll be responsible for supporting Americas region and a part of global support team that monitors and provides technical support for both software and hardware issues we encounter in our collocated facilities as well as in the cloud.
Who are you?
- 3 years minimum experience as System Administrator and / or Systems Engineer
- In depth knowledge of Linux OS (Debian)
- Windows Server (AD, clustering, IIS, etc.)
- Containerization and virtualization (ESXi, vCenter Server, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud services (Azure)
- Excellent knowledge of web architectures and protocols
- Security and network administration capabilities (firewall, vpns, ip addressing, dns, dhcp)
- Good scripting capabilities (bash, python, powershell)
- Office IT skills
- Good problem solving and solution-oriented attitude, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work after-hours and weekends as needed
- Be on-call a week every month
- Maintain and update all ticket and asset management tracking systems
- Thorough knowledge of hardware, networks and operating systems
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs and visit our data centers in downtown NYC.
Bonus points for
- High Availability & Load Balancing (Keepalived, HAProxy)
- Logging and monitoring solutions (Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Infrastructure-as-a-code (Terraform)
- Storage (RAID, NFS)
- Cisco IOS knowledge
- Familiarity with datacenter infrastructure (racking, cabling)
- Automation (Ansible, salt)
- Knowledge of in-memory data structure stores (Redis)
- Good knowledge of Nginx
- Versioning (git)
- CI\CD (Github Actions)
- Basic DBA skills (MSSQL)
- You love Radio / Music and Music Products
BS or MS in computer science is not required but will be seen as a strong asset.
How does this sound to you?
If you are interested, please upload your resume through the “apply for this job” button.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at AudioValley