The primary job is to assist our company sales representatives (and their customers) on a wide variety of AV/IT application designs. You will work as a technical adviser for product applications, product recommendations, and systems designs. This will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and technologies.
- Generate single line design drawings
- Establishing bills of materials for project budgeting purposes.
- Assist our reps and customers by providing technical information, recommendations and support.
- Interact and occasionally travel locally to support project commissioning, customer training, etc.
Our primary scope (from an equipment recommendation perspective) is based around:
- Microphones (wired, wireless, conferencing, array, etc)
- DSP (audio, video, control)
- Amplifier & loudspeakers
- Digital audio mixers
- Undergrad or equivalent experience in audio engineering / design.
- Knowledge of Networks, IT, a plus.
- Confident in MS products including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to present to small and large groups.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel may be required (day trips in territory, longer trips across the country occasionally (1-2 trade shows per year)
- Musician a plus, but not required
- New grads welcome, with appropriate major.