AV Sales / Audio Visual Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Audio Design Solutions is a leading commercial audiovisual design and integration company looking for an experienced AV sales engineer to join our team.
- Build relationships, prospect, identify key players, generate business leads and manage client accounts.
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections.
- Create dynamic proposals based on competitive sales designs that presents the best AV solutions available that meet the client's needs and budget.
- Approach all interactions with project partners and company employees with integrity and a team mentality.
- Communicate clearly with clients and ADS team regarding project scopes and deliverables.
- Manage CRM tools, take ownership of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas, provide weekly client and opportunity status reports to management.
- Stay current with commercial audiovisual product and service options and trends within the AV industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with an extensive technical understanding of AV and IT systems with a track record of successful sales development.
- Minimum of 5 years of AV industry sales experience.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of integrated audio, video, control, network, power, cabling, and other requirements used in the general installation of large distributed AV systems.
- Analytical and risk assessment abilities.
- BA/BS degree desired or equivalent work experience. CTS, CTS-D, and Crestron certification preferred.
- Accomplished oral & written communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac Office Software.
WHY WORK HERE?
Co-workers are awesome! We are based in Frederick, Maryland, and have a strong performance history backed by a reputation of excellence. There is much opportunity for growth and some flexible hours as long as tasks and quotas are met. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to apply.
Audio Design SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Awesome co-workers! Great team with lots of room for growth!
For over 20 years, ADS has specialized in the design, installation and service of audio, video and acoustic systems for commercial, non-profit and government facilities. We provide services for houses of worship, museums, amusement parks, universities, theaters, government, nightclubs, recording studios as well as many other venues.
1 Wormans Mill CourtWashington, DC
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Audio Design Solutions