Audimation Services, Inc., is seeking a skilled, sales professional (a confirmed Hunter) with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in B2B technology, software and Professional Services sales to join our Sales dynamic team. Serving primarily as an inside sales professional (supported by site visits as required), this Hunter will develop client-for-life relationships from targeted leads by clearly communicating Audimation's unique value proposition and ROI so compellingly that they say “yes”. We offer a competitive base salary plus commission (no-cap) and a full suite of company provided benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Generate sales revenue through execution of individual action plans to meet or exceed revenue generation targets and performance objectives. This includes, but is not limited to: proactive lead generation, cold-call prospecting, development and conversion of marketing leads, developing existing client relationships persuading them to maintain and expand their use of Audimation products and service offerings.
· Qualify and convert leads to closed sales as well as expand and enhance long-term clients relationships.
· Deliver product demos that educate prospects on Audimation’s value-added business solution offerings.
· Develop and maintain, per established guidelines, an up-to-date, accurate sales pipeline utilizing the CRM to document and manage all sales activities. Accurately record and process client orders per established guidelines.
· As required, participate in off-site sales and marketing initiatives such as training and other events. These activities may occur outside standard business hours: i.e. evenings, mornings, weekends and may require local or domestic travel.
· Proactively maintain and enhance a professional/technical/industry knowledge base through participation in training seminars, self-directed skills development and research: including current market trends, conditions and competitor offerings.
· Working individually or in teams, as requested by management, execute other assignments/tasks across all functional/operational areas required to achieve organizational goals.
Requirements & Credentials
· Minimum of five (5) yrs. experience in B2B technology, software and professional services sales.
· Sales professionals whose experience includes a finance, accounting, or audit experience preferred.
· Experience and expertise in the use of consultative selling techniques and solution-focused practices an advantage.
· Proven sales Hunter with (documented and quantifiable) ability to exceed sales targets in a competitive environment with a sense of urgency.
· Proven self-learner committed to life-long learning and improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or a related field.
· Effective articulate professional communicator with a persuasive, engaging demeanor and clear, professional phone, in -person, and on-line presence.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and proficiency in the use of personal computers (desk-top, laptop), peripherals and mobile devices (tablet, smart phone, etc).
· Ability to travel domestically as required.
· Aptitude in establishing productive teamed relationships with clients, managers, colleagues and strategic partners with an emphasis on effective two-way communication.