Software Engineer - Contractor (New York, NY)
- $2,750 to $3,250 Weekly
Audigent is the leading data activation, curation, and identity platform. Audigent's pioneering data platform unlocks the power of privacy-safe, first-party data to maximize addressability and monetization of media at scale without using cookies. As one of the industry's first data curation platforms powered by its unique identity suite (Hadron ID™), Audigent is transforming the programmatic landscape with its innovative SmartPMP™, ContextualPMP™, and CognitivePMP™ products, which use artificial intelligence and machine learning to package and optimize consumer-safe data with premium inventory supply at scale. Providing value and performance for the world's largest brands and global media agencies across 100,000+ campaigns each month, Audigent's verified, opt-in data drives monetization for premium publishers and data partners that include: Condé Nast, TransUnion, Warner Music Group, Penske Media, a360 Media, Fandom and many others. For more information, visit www.audigent.com.
Audigent is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Software Engineer with expertise in the GO programming language. The ideal candidate should have experience working with classification models and NLP tools. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining efficient, high-performance code in a low latency, high QPS (Queries Per Second) environment - something for which If you are passionate about programming, have strong problem-solving skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
● Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications using the GO programming language.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, to implement and optimize classification models and NLP tools.
● Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to industry best practices.
● Ensure high-performance and low latency of software applications, meeting the desired
● Identify and troubleshoot software defects and performance issues in a timely manner.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in GO programming language,
classification models, NLP tools, and related technologies.
● Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback to enhance code quality and
● Collaborate with the DevOps team to deploy, monitor, and maintain software applications
in production environments.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
● Strong proficiency in the GO programming language with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
● Experience in implementing and working with classification models and NLP tools.
● Solid understanding of software development principles, algorithms, and data structures.
● Familiarity with low latency, high QPS environments and performance optimization
● Proficiency in working with databases and fast caching systems.
● Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaborative development
● Ability to write clean, modular, and well-documented code.
● Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team-oriented
● Experience with other programming languages, such as Python, Java, or C++.
● Knowledge of cloud platforms and services (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
● Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies (e.g., Docker,
● Understanding of RESTful APIs and web services.
Co-Location: Required to be co-located in SoHo / Hudson Square no less than 3 days per week Position
Type: Full-time Contract (40 hours per week)
Salary: $2,750 to $3,250 per week depending on experience.
AudigentNew York, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.